| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yurimaguas in January is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 204.8mm (8.1in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Yurimaguas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yurimaguas, Peru
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yurimaguas:
- Puyo, Ecuador - 527.1 kms (327.5 miles) NNW
- Canar, Ecuador - 484.9 kms (301.3 miles) NW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) WNW
- Piura, Peru - 502 kms (311.9 miles) W
- Moyobamba, Peru - 94.7 kms (58.8 miles) W
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) W
- Tarapoto, Peru - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) SSW
- Chiclayo, Peru - 421 kms (261.6 miles) WSW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 294.5 kms (183 miles) WSW
- Trujillo, Peru - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SW
- Chimbote, Peru - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SW
- Huanuco, Peru - 443 kms (275.3 miles) S